We supported over 3,700 Queenslanders impacted by Parkinson’s Disease by providing them with information, education, resources and peer support.
Commitment to Impact
As a leading provider of disability services in Australia this Charter of Customer Commitment enshrines our belief in the need to provide you with impartial and transparent advice and to deliver quality services. The Charter is our commitment to always act in your best interests. We undertake the following:
We will provide you with the highest quality of service listen to your needs and work with you to access the services of your choice.
You can expect us to:
- make it easy for you to contact us
- help you to access and use our services
- inform you about your rights and responsibilities
- arrange for an interpreter or other language services, if you need this
- do the things we say we will do, like getting back to you when we say we will
- be polite and respect your views, opinions, personal circumstances, cultural diversity and sexual orientation
- protect your personal information and only use it for the right reasons
- provide you with advice on other supports and services.
- provide staff that have the appropriate skills and competencies to meet your needs
- treat you with dignity, fairness and respect, without discrimination or victimisation
- involve you in decisions about the services you receive, and support you to have a say
- inform you how you can make a complaint and provide information on how we will respond to that complaint
- provide support and care that recognises and acknowledges each person’s preferences, choices, interests and capability
- support your right to receive quality care and support in an appropriate environment which promotes your participation
Fill in the form to make a donation. 100% of your donation goes directly to the charity.