Cancer Care Foundation
ACNC Registered Charity
- Home Page Visit Cancer Care Foundation
- Headquarters Miranda, NSW
- Trading Name Cancer Care Foundation Limited
- ABN 36 626 291 576
Cancer Support for when you need it most.
The Cancer Care Foundation was established in 2018 and is a charity organisation dedicated to one clear purpose – creating the much-needed practical support for cancer patients to ease and improve their treatment journey so their energies are focused on getting well.
Commitment to Impact
The Cancer Care Foundation is involved in a number of national and international clinical trials and academic research projects into various types of cancers and has provided cancer patients with care and support, both clinically and financially.
You can expect us to:
- make it easy for you to contact us
- help you to access and use our services
- inform you about your rights and responsibilities
- arrange for an interpreter or other language services, if you need this
- do the things we say we will do, like getting back to you when we say we will
- be polite and respect your views, opinions, personal circumstances, cultural diversity and sexual orientation
- protect your personal information and only use it for the right reasons
- provide you with advice on other supports and services.
- provide staff that have the appropriate skills and competencies to meet your needs
- treat you with dignity, fairness and respect, without discrimination or victimisation
- involve you in decisions about the services you receive, and support you to have a say
- inform you how you can make a complaint and provide information on how we will respond to that complaint
- provide support and care that recognises and acknowledges each person’s preferences, choices, interests and capability
- support your right to receive quality care and support in an appropriate environment which promotes your participation
Fill in the form to make a donation.