A world where people, communities and systems all work together to protect children from sexual abuse.
Commitment to Impact
As a leading provider of child welfare services in Australia this Charter of Customer Commitment enshrines our belief in the need to provide you with impartial and transparent advice and to deliver quality services. The Charter is our commitment to always act in your best interests. We undertake the following:
We will provide you with the highest quality of service listen to your needs and work with you to access the services of your choice.
You can expect us to
- Provision of Education programs to children and young people aged 3 – 17 years of age utilising incursion programs and online learning platforms
- Provision of support and advice via our National 1800 number across Australia
- Delivery of Counseling services both face to face and via telephone counselling
- Provision of Training via face to face and online learning platforms
- Providing Risk Management Assessments and delivering associated training and education programs to mitigate risk
- Provision of Advocacy Support through our Case Management team to clients and families, and Redress Case Management & Support for survivors of institutional abuse
- Increasing community awareness via our major campaigns and utilising all forms of media including our social media platforms
- Lobbying all levels of government across Australia for legislative reform and for review of institutional practices that are not in the best interest of the child
- Fundraising through grants from Commonwealth, State and Local Governments, gifts, donations, legacies, philanthropic grants, annual appeals, and regular giving programs
- Establishing new and innovative treatment programs to prevent the occurrence of child sexual assault
Fill in the form to make a donation. 100% of your donation goes directly to the charity.